- One standard registration covers the registration of one time presentation and one paper published (if selected).
- Every participant must register separately: if co-author(s) attend, each of them has to register (as presenter or participant). One zoom link will valid only for one registration number.
- Participants are eligible for student rate if he/she is a full-time undergraduate or postgraduate student. The student must be the first author. After paper acceptance notification from conference committee, the student must send scanned copy of their ‘Student Identification Card’ via email to email@example.com with their paper ID.
- The First author should present their paper, and if the First Author are unable to present she/he should send a letter to the comeettee (firstname.lastname@example.org) stating the name and email of the other person who will present the paper, attach the payment slip and the registration ID.
- Registration fee covers two days conference, including e-certificate and e-book of conference.
- The certificates only provided to the participant or attendee whom registered their attendance at the conference registration portal.
- Please transfer the registration fee in full amount
- Please note that the payment must be transferred under the registrant’s name and should be stated clearly on the payment slip. Please include the paper/ refgistration ID information on the payment slip.
- For those who register using student rate, a copy of student card/verification letter must be attached with the e-mail.
- After payment made, please send the copy of payment slip via email to ainc[at]unsyiah.ac.id completed with subject [payment and your paper ID].
- If the payee’s name is different from the registered author, please inform the committee immediately.
- Receipt and Letter of Invitation will be issued soon to the participant email address.
- You will be responsible to pay for any bank charges incurred.
Registration Cancellation and Refund Policy
Cancellations will only be considered when received in written statement. Author may receive refund for written cancellations received by the AINC Committee before September 30th, 2020. Written notification of cancellation received October 1st , 2020 will not be proceed. All requests for cancellations, refunds, and transfers should be emailed to: email@example.com
- IDR 150.000 or $10 cancellation fee will be charged before October 1st, 2020
- Non-refundable after October 1st , 2020
- All refund transffers will be made 2 weeks after the conference date
Only wire transfer is accepted for payment.
- Bank Account name : AINC COMMITTEE
- Bank Account # : 0717383727
- Bank Name : Bank BNI
- SWIFT CODE/BIC : BNINIDJAXX