Registration Payment AINC 5 (online):
Registration Payment AINC 5 (offline):
*Early Bird payment valid until August 28th, 2022
*Regular payment valid until September 20th, 2022
*The payment not include accommodation and city tour
*The payment not include publication fee
Payment for the registration
Each participant will be given a Virtual Account (VA) number after registration. Information about payment method will be sent via email, which will explain the payment process in detail.
Term & Condition for Registration and Payment
- One standard registration covers the registration of one-time presentation and one paper published (if selected).
- Every participant must register separately: if co-author(s) attend the conference, each of them has to register (as presenter or participant). One zoom link for the conference will be valid only for one registration number for online participant.
- Only full-time undergraduate or graduate student participants are eligible for student rate. The student must be the first author and following the paper acceptance notification from conference committee, the student must send scanned copy of their ‘Student Identification Card’ via email to firstname.lastname@example.org with their paper
- The First author should present their paper, and if unable to please send a letter to the committee (email@example.com) stating the name and email of the other person who will present the paper, attach the payment slip and the registration
- Registration fee covers two days conference, including e-certificate and e-book of the
- The certificates only provided to the participant or attendee whom registered their attendance at the conference registration
- Please transfer the registration fee in full amount
- Please note that the payment must be transferred under the registrant’s name and should be stated clearly on the payment slip. Please include the paper/ registration ID information on the payment
- For those who register using student rate, a copy of student card/verification letter must be attached with the e-mail.
- After payment made, please send the copy of payment slip via email to firstname.lastname@example.org completed with subject [payment and your paper ID].
- If the payee’s name is different from the registered author, please inform the committee
- Receipt and Letter of Invitation will be issued to the participant email
- You will be responsible to pay for any bank charges incurred.
Registration Cancellation and Refund Policy
No refund will be provided due to cancellation.
Registration and Contact
We are pleased to invite you to participate on The 5th Aceh International Nursing Conference that annually organized by Faculty of Nursing Universitas Syiah Kuala on September 2022. This year, the conference theme is “Achieving Global Community Health Through Innovation and Interprofessional Collaboration”. We accept abstracts and papers for oral and poster presentation from researchers, academicians, practitioners, policy makers, students, and other stakeholders in nursing and health sciences from around the world.
Universitas Syiah Kuala (recognizedly abbreviated as USK) is the largest and the oldest national university in Aceh Province, Sumatera, Indonesia. USK was established on June 21st, 1961. The establishment of Unsyiah was driven by a spirit to form an institution to bring the Acehnese to become educated, knowledgeable, and pious to God the Almighty.
USK has a vision to establish itself as an innovative, independent, and outstanding university in term of the development of sciences, technology, humanities, sport and arts, in order to produce qualified graduates who highly honour moral and ethical values.
AINC UNSYIAH 2022
Fakultas Keperawatan Universitas Syiah Kuala
Jln. Tgk Tanoh Abee Faculty of Nursing, Kopelma Darussalam,
Banda Aceh, Indonesia 23111E-mail: email@example.com
Copyright © 2022 Aceh International Nursing Conference, All Rights Reserved.